Friday, December 19, 2008

New HUD Online Resource: My Money, My Home, My Future

exclusive buyer agent seattle, exclusive buyers agent seattle, exclusive buyer's agent seattle



I received news today about a new online resource presented by HUD called, "My Money, My Home, My Future." As I visited the site, I found the following brief description:


"The Department of Housing and Urban Development emphasizes that healthy homeownership depends on a strong foundation of financial knowledge and enables the long-term social, emotional and financial stability of families."


The website centers itself on educating the public about getting ones financial house in order starting with (1) Building a financial foundation (2) Sustaining healthy homeownership, and (3) Achieving financial security.


There seems to be many positive resources emerging in these volitile times. This is all very encouraging to me.

No comments: