Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good Blog: Fuzzy Distinction, but Clear Conflict of Interest

exclusive buyer agent, exclusive buyer's agent, exclusive buyers agent, seattle, real estate

A good Blog to read:

"In May, 2004, I began interviewing real estate agents to assist me in purchasing my first home. I interviewed Julie Tuggle, an exclusive buyer's agent, and two other real estate agents (who represented both buyers and sellers). During each interview I asked the agent what they would do if I liked one of the homes that they were listing. I was shocked when the two dual agents replied that they would be able to represent both sides. I am an attorney (licensed in Florida) and I could not fathom how this was not a blatant conflict of interest."

Read entire Blog: "Fuzzy Distinction, but Clear Conflict of Interest."

No comments: